[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Business valuations are relied upon in situations of need or adversity. What we do is create clear and concise communication of value based proven methods.
We know this because we’ve provided valuation services for over 20 years!
No one knows the ins and outs of your business like you do but we here at Robert F. Murray and Company also have the in-depth knowledge and experience that will come in handy when you need top notch litigation, valuation, or forensic services for your company.
- Estate and gift tax planning and compliance
- Marital dissolution
- Mergers, acquisitions, sales and divestitures
- Business dissolutions or re-capitalizations
- Buy-sell agreements
- Succession planning
- Incentive compensation programs
- Charitable contributions
- Preparation of personal financial statements
- Purchase price allocations
- FLPs (family limited partnerships)/LLCs (limited liability companies)
- Goodwill impairment
- Shareholder options
- Intangible assets
Litigation Support, Expert Witness, and Forensic Accounting
Our litigation support and forensic accounting services can be employed in a wide range of situations, including commercial litigation, financial investigations, business valuations, business and marital dissolutions, and bankruptcies. These services can involve quantification of economic loss or damages, analysis of financial records, and fraud and theft investigation.
- Lost profits and economic damages analyses related to business interruption, trade secret matters, contract disputes, product liability, malpractice, wrongful discharge, condemnation, eminent domain and discrimination claims, among others
- Business valuation
- Expert testimony
- Tracing of marital assets
- Forensic consulting
- Shareholder disputes