Heather I-D Graham, CPA, CVA
Location: Mt. Pleasant
Connect with Heather on LinkedIn
- Bachelor of Accounting and Bachelor of Business Administration – Aquinas College
Certifications & Professional Affiliations
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – 1998
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA) – 2001
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member, Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants (MACPA)
- Member, National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts (NACVA).
- Heather joined Robert F. Murray in 1998 and works extensively with small businesses helping them with accounting, tax, and business valuations services.
- Heather enjoys spending time with her husband Todd, daughter Kierstin, and their cat Misa & their two dogs, Meg
and Kitty. And, yes Kitty is a dog.
- She also enjoys spending time with friends, reading, scrapbooking, and riding her bike.